- This event has passed.
Crin and Trim
This is the perfect course for beginners/intermediate students or those wanting to explore the use of crinoline within their designs and trims. On this course you will learn how to;
• cover a base with crinoline
• manipulate crinoline into different shapes.
• distress crinoline to create different looks
• Create trims including, roses, strips, swirls, curls, free form shapes and bows.
• Finish the inside of your hat with petersham ribbon.
• Attach an appropriate head fitting
• By the end of the workshop you will have created a crinoline headpiece and acquired skills to make more.