Millinery Taster Course
September 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course is a fantastic opportunity for those who are new to millinery and want to acquire a basic understanding.
On this course:
• You will be given a overview of millinery materials, techniques and styles
• You will learn how to create basic sinamay trims including loops, swirls, bows, fans and folds
• You will create a design using your skills and finishing your design with elastic, band or comb
• You will learn which different hat shapes work for your face shape
• By the end of the workshop you will have created a headpiece and acquired skills to make more.