- This event has passed.
Fabric Pleated Cocktail Hat with Jenny Roberts
January 7 - January 8
This course is aimed at:
- Those who want to expand their knowledge of millinery techniques and create headpieces using any fabrics.
The course will involve:
- Learning how to block a hat base using buckram.
- Learning how to wire, line and cover with silk or fabric for a beautiful professional finish
- Using bias pleats to cover a pillbox.
- Creating a silk bow to adorn your cocktail hat.
- Learning how to create a couture lining and use the techniques to cover cocktail hats.
- You will learn how to professionally finish your hat, how to attach an appropriate head fitting and create a couture lining.