- This event has passed.
HOW TO MAKE A FASCINATOR FROM WIRED RIBBON
February 16, 2019
What you will learn
On this 1 day course you will learn how to attach a felt base to a hair band. You will then use wired ribbon to make a sculptural fascinator .You may then choose to top this off with a bird cage veil for added glamour.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- To wire ribbon to give it structure for creating sculptural trims
- To use ribbon to create a variety of trims, for example bows, loops and decorative knots
- To add veiling to a fascinator
- To cover a pre-blocked felt base in fabric
- To use the correct stitches to strongly attach bases to hairbands and trims to bases
Tutor: Vesna Pesic