- This event has passed.
Virtual Talking Fashion – A Century of Fashion and Hats
November 16, 2021
- Students interested in how culture has affected fashion over the last 100 years
- Those wanting to deepen there background of the history of hats
- Those wanting to find inspiration from the past in their design
The course will involve:
Visual Presentation taking you through the last 100 years of Fashion and Hats and how social, economic, technical and political changes affected fashion and how it has developed over the time.
You will leave with:
- An introduction into the cultural history that informs current thought and debate in design and more specifically millinery.
- An understanding of how to use the influences of the past in your current designs